ISSUE SUMMARY: Wiring Diagrams Not Loading / Rendering
- Users may experience
- Slowness or no rendering of wiring diagrams, component details, and location views through the application launched from TechCONNECT.
- Table of Content (ToC) may not load or application may display error:
- “The application has encountered an error. For assistance, please call the Help Desk at 1-888-wiTECH-1.”
- Look for keywords of dealer personal reporting issues about not being able to load wiring diagrams for any vehicles 2010 or newer.
- Any 2009 and previous vehicles should be directed to the TechCONNECT HD at 800.374.4040 (US and Canada).
NOTE: The following OS/browser combinations are supported for DealerCONNECT:
- Windows 7 Professional: 32-bit/64bit with IE9, IE10 using the 32-bit built-in browser
- A higher performance version of the wiring application (identical in features and content) exists at https://wiring.dcctools.com. AKA Wiring Diagram External Site.
- If you are experiencing performance issues, we recommend you use this equivalent website which accepts the same login credentials as DealerCONNECT.
NOTE: External site vehicle information and application features are updated more frequently than TechCONNECT application.
NOTE: The External site supports all major browsers including IE, Chrome, Firefox, & Safari.
- The DealerCONNECT Help Desk (1-800-374-4040 for US and Canada) provides assistance with viewing issues in the TechCONNECT and Service Information application 2009MY or older platforms.
- The Wiring Help Desk provides assistance with application and data issues with the New Wiring Diagram Application covering 2010MY and newer platforms.
- NOTE: The following OS/browser combinations are supported for wiring diagram usage:
- Windows 7 Professional: 32-bit/64bit with IE9, or newer using the 32-bit built-in browser
- Windows XP Professional: IE8 with Adobe SVG Viewer plugin version 3.03.
* Microsoft no longer supports Windows XP, troubleshooting support is not provided to Windows XP machines with OS errors.