Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
TechTOOLs Reads "DRB III Not Connected"
|AB - Ram Van/Wagon||DH - Ram Pickup HD||KJ - Liberty||PL - Neon||WJ - Grand Cherokee|
|AJ - LeBaron||DN - Durango||LH - New Yorker||PR - Prowler||XJ - Cherokee|
|AN - Dakota||DR - Ram Pickup||LH - Vision||PT - Chrysler Cruiser||ZB - Viper Coupe/Roadster|
|AS - Caravan, Voyager, Town and Country||JA - Breeze||LH - LHS||RG - (EXPORT) Caravan, Voyager, Town and Country||ZG - (EXPORT) Grand Cherokee|
|BD - (IMPORT) Laser, Talon||JA - Cirrus||LH - Intrepid||RS - Caravan, Voyager, Town and Country||ZH - Crossfire|
|BE - Ram Pickup/Quad Cab||JA - Stratus||LH -Concorde||ST - Sebring/Stratus Coupe||ZJ - Grand Cherokee|
|BR - Ram Pickup||JR - Sebring/Stratus Sedan||LH - 300M||TJ - Wrangler||XH - (EXPORT) Commander|
|CS - Pacifica||JR - Sebring Convertible||NS - Caravan, Voyager, Town and Country||VA - Sprinter||DC - Ram 3500 Cab Chassis|
System or Component Group:
- 18 - Vehicle Performance/Driveability Scan Tool Diagnostic Trouble Codes/Error Message Scan Tool Not Communicating
- Yes - Continuously
- In the case where a connection can not be made with the DRB III using the TechTOOLS application there may be a USB driver conflict or a USB problem.
- Confirm in the the Safely Remove Hardware Manager (located in the System Tray) that you see the GPIB-USB converter connected.
- If the PC sees the GPIB-USB connection here this is usually a good indication that the driver has been installed properly.
- However, if at first you do not see the GPIB-USB connection, confirm that the Green power light is on on the GPIB-USB converter.
- There are 6 USB connections on the DealerCONNECT Dell Client.
- In most cases you can disconnect the GPIB Protocol converter at the USB connection and move to another USB connection.
- This USB connection is a Blue ended connector.
- By moving the GPIB to another USB connection you are forcing the Dell PC to reinstall the GPIB Drivers.
Last Modified By: T5741BR
Creation Date: 10/30/06 12:54 PM
Modification Date: 10/30/06 12:55 PM
Escalation Group: Driveability
Solution Number: K45632216
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|How to download and install the new National Instruments drivers...||TechTOOLS Memory Card update error is received|