DealerCONNECT Users (New PCs Only):
DealerCONNECT users can now download the wiTECH application from a secured website. This improvement will allow you to access the application as a self-service process.
- Log into DealerCONNECT.
- Navigate to Service
- Scroll down to the Service Tools & Equipment box
- Select wiTECH Information
- Click Legacy Tools
- Review the wiTECH Software Installer Instructions document.
- Before installing wiTECH, please be sure that you have installed the required dependent Software:
Adobe AIR Software can be downloaded and installed by accessing the following link:
4. Select the wiTECH Software Installer link. See the screenshot below:
5. Click Save -> Save as to save to a desired location and then Run to download and install the wiTECH Installer application.
- Once the wiTECH Software Installer has been successfully installed, Software Manager will open and provide the option to install the current release of the wiTECH Diagnostic Application.
All Other Users
- Please note that an active support bundle is required to receive the wiTECH Diagnostic Application.
- To request a link for the wiTECH Diagnostic Application, create an account, or inquire about wiTECH Products please email us at email@example.com.
- Requests for the wiTECH Diagnostic Application are processed by email only.
- Please provide the following information in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the wiTECH Diagnostic application. (Failure to follow these steps will delay your request.)
- Subject line: Requesting the wiTECH Diagnostic Application Link
- Dealer Code or wiTECH Account Number:
- First and last name:
- Position at dealer:
- Phone Number:
- wiTECH Premium Support Help Desk will send a return email with the following:
- wiTECH Diagnostic Application Download Link
- Please note: The link will ONLY be valid for 72 hours and/or 3 downloads.
- A list of the required software programs for installing the wiTECH Diagnostic Application
- Installation instructions
- PC Specifications are located at wiTECH Requirements, Article 103.
- Administrative privileges are required to install the wiTECH Diagnostic Application.