- Unable to flash with StatSCAN: "Only the StarMOBILE or the wiTECH system can perform this action"
- Due to the ongoing increase in vehicle and ECU technology, new flash files released by Chrysler Group LLC after April 2009 are not compatible with the StarSCAN diagnostic tool.
- These changes were necessary to provide new required support and improve flash robustness.
- The StarSCAN diagnostic tool can still be used at this time for diagnostics on 2009 MY and prior vehicles.
- Though some flashes can still be performed with the StarSCAN, it is highly recommended that the wiTECH Diagnostic Application be used to perform all ECU flashes (reprogramming events).
NOTE: The StarSCAN diagnostic tool was sun-downed with release 9.05, and ongoing vehicle support for the StarSCAN diagnostic tool ended at that time. No further releases for the StarSCAN diagnostic tool are planned to be released.