- The Chrysler J2534 Application version J4.03 was released on July 29, 2010.
- To ensure optimal functionality, it is important for all users to keep their J2534 Application(s) up to date.
- ALL versions of J2534 Application J4.02 and prior will no longer work after August 8th, 2010.
- Please see the attached "J4.03 Chrysler J2534 Application Release Notes" for more information.
- After August 8th, 2010, if you use version J4.02 or prior, you will receive the message, “The J2534 Server Not Found,” along with the J2534 Server icon changing from red to yellow, and you will be unable to use the Chrysler J2534 Application (see Figure 1 below).
Figure 1: "J2534 Server Not Found" Message with J4.02 and Prior Versions of J2534 Application After August 8th, 2010
- If the J2534 Application is at version J4.02 or prior and you receive this error message, please update the J2534 Application to the latest J2534 Application release.
- To download the J4.03 Chrysler J2534 Application, users must login into TechAuthority Online.
- For more details regarding J2534 software, the installation process, and support options, please review the J2534 Manual at http://kb.dcctools.com/index.php?View=entry&EntryID=328.