- 2007-2011 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins
- CM2100 and CM2200 Cummins ECM
- Negative response 0x80 - 'Service Not Supported in Active Diagnostic Session' received from Transfer Data request.
- This particular ECU flash failure has been known to be caused by a poor networking environment.
- Networking issues are very difficult to detect and can be intermittent at times, ranging from intermittent loss of connection to total loss of connection.
- A robust network connection should be used when flashing vehicle ECUs with the wiTECH Diagnostic Application.
- If you have any known issues with connectivity when using the wiTECH Diagnostic Application, it is strongly recommended that you provide the safest networking environment possible:
- Connect your PC (running the wiTECH Diagnostic Application) and either the wiPOD VCI or StarMOBILE device directly to the wiTECH Access Gateway using an Ethernet connection.
If you have any known networking issue using the wiTECH Diagnostic Application, please contact the wiTECH Help Desk at 1-888-wiTECH-1 (1-888-948-3241) for assistance.
***For a list of all known flash issues, please visit www.kb.dcctools.com and review the "ECU Reprogramming (Flash)" category.